- All Videos
Why is WhatsApp essential for your omnichannel strategy
Your users are probably on WhatsApp, so not using it with the other channels is a missed opportunity.
Learn more about how we can help your business. Let’s chat!Book a chat
What your team can achieve within a single platform
- Actionable Insights With over 6600 analysis configurations, split conditions, comparisons, and powerful visualisations, you can get real-time actionable insights you won't find anywhere else.
- Deep Segmentation Real-time segmentation capabilities include affinity segmentation and recency, frequency, monetary (RFM) for even more granular segments and precision targeting.
- Accurate Predictions Predictions that go beyond conversion, churn, and dormancy. The platform also predicts app install or uninstall and lets you create custom predictions.
- Product Recommendations Create campaigns like price drop and cart abandonment. Add up to 30 catalogues, 1 million items, and 200 feeds/catalogue to run campaigns at scale.
- Journey Orchestration Build simple or sophisticated customer journeys and let the built-in AI engine recommend the best channel or time to send a message.
- Transactional Messaging Send real-time transactional alerts via email, Push, or SMS. Then use transactional data in promotional campaigns by integrating it with your customer's profiles
Trusted by brands across industries and sizes
Our Customer Stories speak for themselves
With MoEngage's insights-led engagement platform, we created a seamless digitalized Customer Engagement where we were engaging our customers using personalized push notifications, in-app messages, and emails.
MoEngage ensured that they provided us with the features our brand and current engagement strategy required. We are treated as partners rather than clients, which is the most important aspect of this collaboration.
Since partnering with MoEngage, our product and CRM managers can get things done quickly. We can't believe it only takes us 20 minutes now, as opposed to the 4 days it used to take us to compile emails alone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does MoEngage cost?
We are pleased to offer a variety of packages that are perfectly designed to match your particular business requirements, both now and when you continue on your road of growth and expansion. Visit our pricing page to choose the right plan for you.
What types of customers do you have?
MoEngage is trusted by over 1200 customers globally in e-commerce, financial services, OTT and entertainment, ed-tech, and other industries. Its scalable solution is appropriate for companies of all sizes. Visit our industry page to learn more about what we can do for your specific business.
How long does it take to integrate and onboard with MoEngage?
We work closely with you to get you up and running as soon as possible. Our average implementation time from kick-off to the launch of the first engagement campaign is four weeks (depending on business requirements).
We take pride in the speed with which we execute tasks and the amount of care and attention to detail that we deliver to our customers. You can rely on us whether you are moving from another supplier or adding a customer engagement platform to your existing martech stack.
How are you different from the other customer engagement platforms?
One of our most significant advantages is the degree of support and real care we offer to all of our customers. With MoEngage, you get an intuitive yet simple UI for customer engagement that saves you time, money, and resources, as well as a team of experts dedicated to getting you to market as quickly as possible and ready to answer any questions.
What applications or services does MoEngage integrate with?
Yes, we offer integrations with various tools in your tech stack. Please visit our Technology Partners page to view our supported partners.