MoEngage Secures Series B Funding: 9 Million Reasons to Thank You
By raviteja2007 Updated: #php echo get_post_modified_time("H:s \G\M\T"); ?>23 September 2019
Today is an exciting day at MoEngage.
I am glad to announce that MoEngage has closed Series B funding. We have raised USD 9 million in this round led by Matrix Partners India and VenturEast. Our current investors, Helion Venture Partners and Exfinity Ventures, have participated in the latest round as well.
We will use this funding to expand our global presence, strengthen our data science capabilities, and transform our product into an Integrated Marketing Technology Stack with Engagement, Analytics, and Personalization offerings. We will continue to invest further on customer success with initiatives towards sharing best practices, guidance and consulting from our global success and product marketing teams, enabling our customers to stay ahead and succeed in a hyper-competitive world.
I would also like to share some key milestones that we’ve achieved over the last 18 months:
- Fortune 500 brands and enterprises across U.S., Europe and Asia like Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, Hearst, Vodafone, Travelodge, and Aditya Birla Group have chosen MoEngage, showcasing confidence in the enterprise capabilities of the platform.
- With marquee clients such as Tokopedia, Traveloka, Viu, MAP (Mitra Adiperkasa), Tiket, Matahari Mall and Kredivo, we are the preferred marketing cloud platform for consumer businesses in South East Asia.
- Gartner featured us in their Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms. We are the youngest company to be featured alongside giants such as Salesforce, IBM and Oracle.
- Today marketers in 35+ countries use MoEngage to drive conversions and user retention. Our platform operates at a tremendous scale, processing over 35 billion events and delivering over 15 billion interactions every month.
Any company’s success rests on two pillars: It’s customers and the team. While building a robust marketing engagement platform was at the core our vision, delighting customers has always been in the ethos of this company. Today, I am proud to say that our teams strive to deliver the best experience and results for MoEngage’s clients. These glowing testimonials from our clients are proof of MoEngage’s drive and determination to be the preferred customer engagement partner for consumer brands.
I thank our customers for their support, and the MoEngage family in Bangalore, San Francisco, Jakarta, and London for your contribution. We couldn’t have done this without your combined effort. I look forward to the next chapter for MoEngage with our investors, team, partners and most importantly, our customers.
Happy holidays and I wish you all a very successful 2019.
If you’d like to read more about the news, check out the coverage so far:
Related Articles –
- Omnichannel Marketing for Amazing Results – A Step by Step Guide for 2019
- How to Boost App Monetization and Engagement with Mobile Marketing Automation
- Customer Success Stories: Delivering Successful Hyper-Personalized Experiences to Customers With MoEngage
- Product Update: Sharpen Your Email Marketing With Automatic IP Warm-up
- Marketer Spotlight: How to Build Scalable Products with Ashish Gupta
- Webinar Wrap-up: Drive Growth With Omni-channel Marketing in 2019
- You’re Invited to #GROWTH19 – An Exclusive Community for Digital Growth
- Growth Tactic #1: How to Use Cohort Analysis to Measure Customer Retention
- Industry Study: EdTech In India and How OnlineTyari Uses Data to Succeed