Discover the power of personalization in push notifications
By suraj Updated: #php echo get_post_modified_time("H:s \G\M\T"); ?>23 September 2019
The power of push notifications is not a revelation to a marketer today. Mobile marketers are increasingly integrating push messaging in their overall mobile marketing strategy. However, push notifications are not there yet when it comes to driving customer engagement, as most push notifications lack personalized experience. This leads us to the question, what are some of the exclusive benefits that marketers can reap with personalization?
Take a look at the chart below. It shows the top three reasons for which senior marketers worldwide are leveraging personalization, making personalization sacrosanct to all marketing efforts. Likewise in another study, it was found that personalized emails deliver 6X transaction rate for emails; which is huge! In fact, some of our customers across industries have witnessed up to 4X conversion rates for personalized push notifications.
Simplifying personalization for marketers
Marketers are still employing the “batch and blast” approach to pushes regardless of whether the customers are active/dormant or without any knowledge of customers’ no recent activity. The reason being, when marketers send out push notifications, more often than not they prefer for the most simplistic, automated way possible. Well, that’s where we come in.
With MoEngage, it doesn’t take a lot of effort to deliver personalized messages that are still automated and simple to create and deploy. With MoEngage personalization, marketers can factor in details, such as the receiver’s first name, event parameter, action item, lifecycle, etc thus making the best of both worlds: personalized engagement as well as ease of marketing automation.
1:1 Personalization: With MoEngage Smart Triggers marketers can take things to a new level and deliver a deep 1:1 personalized and highly contextual experience. As a matter of fact, these triggers have in the past delivered high returns for our customers sometimes up to 4X conversions for push notification campaigns.
Personalized vs Non-personalized push notification
Take a look at the comparison between a ‘batch & blast’ push notification (left) and a personalized push notification (right):
There is a lot more that you can do with the power of personalization in push notifications. To learn more, stay tuned for the latest posts our blog, where we discuss a lot more about personalization in detail.
Want to know how brands like Bigbasket, Travelz, and Oyo Rooms use MoEngage Push Amplification to improve their push notification delivery rates? Learn more about push amplification here.
Related Articles –
- Omnichannel Marketing for Amazing Results – A Step by Step Guide for 2019
- What are Push Notifications? An In-depth 2019 Guide
- What Are Marketing Workflows and Easy Steps to Implement Flows For Your Marketing
- 5 Ways to Improve Push Notification Performance in 2019 [Download Push Benchmark Report]
- Chrome push notifications just got richer with images and action buttons
- Achieve Real-time Website Personalization With Intelligent Marketing Automation
- Webinar Wrap-up: 9 Factors That Influence Push Notifications Delivery on Android Phones
- Where Are You With Your Omni-channel Marketing Strategy for 2019?
- Mobile First Indonesia: Challenges and Opportunities
- iOS 12 Push Notifications: What’s Changed and Why It’s a Good Thing
- How Startups Can Reduce Mobile App Development Cost
- Webinar Wrap-up: Drive Growth With Omni-channel Marketing in 2019
- Marketer Spotlight: Digital Customer Engagement in Retail With Mohit Doda