MoEngage Features in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing 2018
By raviteja2007 Published: 25 July 2018 | Updated: 22 May 2019
The last week has been exceptional for us at MoEngage reaching two significant milestones. First, our platform scaled new heights delivering over 500 mn push messages in a day at a rate of 395,000 pushes/ sec. Second, we made it to the first-ever Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing!
We are thrilled to announce that MoEngage has been named in the prestigious Gartner Report. Also as a four-year-old organization, we are the youngest company to be featured.
Our conviction in bringing ‘AI-driven engagement’ to the mainstream mobile marketing solution space, multichannel capabilities, robustness of the platform, and exceptional customer service has earned us the recognition. Some of the key details the report highlights are:
- Multichannel customer journey specifically built to address the custom needs of the marketers.
- AI-powered content personalization engine which has delivered exceptional results for our clients.
- Dynamic Product Messaging that drives personalized product recommendation, content suggestion, and alerts across channels.
- Support for managing marketing engagement across app-based messaging platforms like WhatsApp.
- A vision for developing a dashboard assistant to send proactive recommendations to marketers, such as which users or segments to target based on loyalty or propensity to churn.
- Seamless implementation and integration, prompt customer support and a delightful user experience.
With the product at the heart of the company, we continue to innovate and serve the increasingly complex customer engagement needs of our customers. The recognition validates the enterprise readiness of our platform and is a reflection of the exceptional customer satisfaction we deliver. Having established ourselves in the Asian markets, we bring in the wealth of knowledge from mobile-first markets to drive engagement needs for brands all over the world. Sending 12+ billion messages every month, processing 30+ billion events and working with five of the Fortune 500 enterprises, we are hungry for more.