Where Are You With Your Omni-channel Marketing Strategy for 2019?
By akshatha-kamath Updated: #php echo get_post_modified_time("H:s \G\M\T"); ?>23 September 2019
According to Forbes, the value of mobile commerce is expected to grow by 37% by the end of this year. Google suggests that 90% of users switch between screens to complete tasks, using an average of three different combinations every day. All of these indicate that having an omnichannel marketing strategy is not a luxury, but a necessity for brands in today’s digitally connected world.
What is Omni-channel Marketing?
Simply put, omni-channel marketing means that your brand has a presence across multiple online(website, app, social media, email, SMS, WhatsApp) & offline(retail store, events, call-center) channels and you offer a seamless user experience across these channels.
Here’s an example of a positive omni-channel marketing experience for a user:
Why Does Your Business Need an Effective Omni-channel Strategy?
According to a study, companies with an effective omni-channel engagement strategy retain 89% more customers than others. Also, 71% of in-store shoppers say that smartphones are important for their in-store experience. But that’s not all. According to Esteban Kolsky, 13% of your dissatisfied customers will share their feedback with others. Further, while 67% of customers mention bad experiences as a reason for churn, only 1 out of 26 unhappy customers complain – the rest might just leave.
If winning and retaining customers is a priority for your organization, now’s the time to take a closer look at your omni-channel strategy and level-up for 2019.
Learn More About Omni-channel Marketing in Our Webinar
In a webinar, Nalin Goel, the VP Product Development, and I discussed ways to drive growth using omni-channel engagement strategies in 2019.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- The need for an Omni-channel marketing strategy
- Single view of customer: A 360-degree view of users’ lifecycle
- Driving significant ROI through Omni-channel marketing
- How ML & AI can boost your Omni-channel metrics
Take a look at the webinar presentation below:
Related Articles –
- Omnichannel Marketing for Amazing Results – A Step by Step Guide for 2019
- What are Push Notifications? An In-depth 2019 Guide
- Marketer Spotlight: Digital Marketing Trends in 2019 With Neal Schaffer
- 11 Types of Compelling Mobile Push Notifications That Delight Users
- Customer Success Stories: Delivering Successful Hyper-Personalized Experiences to Customers With MoEngage
- iOS 12 Push Notifications: What’s Changed and Why It’s a Good Thing
- Webinar Wrap-up: Drive Growth With Omni-channel Marketing in 2019
- Why You Need To Do Location Based Marketing Starting Today
- What Is Cross-channel Marketing and How It Improves Marketing ROI
- Driving Repeat Purchases in E-Commerce: 4 Ways to Win